Saturday, February 7, 2015

TRUTH?

I am a 34 year old American woman in constant search of the truth. I was raised catholic and have considered myself of no faith for at least 15 years. I've tried to believe in God but my soul will not allow me to. I know the truth is not God. I can feel it deep down inside of myself. So, I have been searching on my own for the truth. I do not believe in any of the organized religions......For this reason.....I truly believe religion was created by man to control chaos. I believe in science, fact, proof, and letting people make their own informed decisions. So that brings me to why I created this blog. I am in search of others like me. I believe there is a true and blatant presence of alien life on this planet since the beginning of time for us on Earth. There is no way we are alone! And I am so sick of the cover up. Sick to death.....I want to go out in the middle of Times Square and yell out to the world to wake up!!!! I have seen so much proof that I cannot even process it all. To name a few.......Google Earth photos, NASA photos, structures on the moon, statements and videos from people all over the world, ancient artifacts, Illuminati, Reptillians, and it goes on and on and on. I don't understand how anyone can believe in organized religion really.....There is so much proof of the latter. Even the Vatican released a statement saying aliens are real........The Vatican!!!! I find myself struggling on a daily basis with feeling scared in a way. The truth is really scary.....What is happening? When is it going to happen? How is it going to happen? What I also believe is that a human lifetime (say 100 years to be generous) is only but a spec of time on the grand scale. So, I feel like the truth is close but I feel like it's nowhere near us either. I know I am not alone in what I feel. We need to unite the human race and demand the truth. Until then, I am blogging. Tell me what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment