Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Weekend!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Motherhood has kept me away for a few days but I will always return.

Today I want to talk about our alien friends. Over the years, there have been hundreds, probably more, of people who have comes across aliens by accident and others who claim to have been approached or even abducted by the beings. I haven't yet done my own research on abductions. I'm 50/50 on the subject. Maybe this is just the type of person I am, but I refuse to believe anything based on what a person thinks they remember happening......I need proof. But what I have done plenty of research on is close encounters....Stories involving evidence. These are the stories I am always looking for.

You have to see this guys YouTube page.....ThePolishedKnob.......These videos are amazing. There are tons and tons of fake videos on YouTube......this one feels real to me.

This is from a teen in Australia....he lived on a huge lot of land and the entire back yard of his home was marsh land. Strange things started occuring in the fields behind his home. He started to tape it all.....and WOW......Let me know what you think of these videos.

Here is his YouTube page......I encourage you to watch all of his videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCithy2BwZGkaLvM0ftF_fMQ



Here is my favorite video of his........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-fGpM5bpes



Next........I am going to talk about some HUUUUUUUUUGE news that broke this past week.                                                                                                                                                        HUGE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment