Saturday, February 7, 2015

Only the beginning of what I will share.......

I feel like I can safely say I only know a portion of the truth. I am going to share with you on this blog what I know. I have spent many many many hours over the last 15 years in search of the truth. I have come across some very disturbing things. I want to share that with all of you. You should all know what is going on. The US government won't tell us, so it's up to us to educate each other.

 I will share videos and links with you that I have come across.

Here is one video that I have watched many times. These images have been shared all over the internet. .........There are stuctures on the dark side of the moon.....and we didn't put them there. Who did?



 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf4xv0IW4Ig




There are 24 countries on this Earth who have already released their UFO and ET reports.......24 of them. Here is the list. Notice #24. (Source: http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2011/01/list-of-countries-that-have-disclosed.html)

1.   Argentina
2.   Australia
3.   Brazil
4.   Canada

5.   Chile
6.   China
7.   Denmark
8.   Finland
9.   France

10. Germany
11. India
12. Ireland
13. Japan
14. Mexico
15. New Zealand (Additional Report)
16. Peru
17. Russia
18. Spain
19. Sweden
20. Ukraine (not in English)
21. United Nations
22. United Kingdom
23. Uruguay
24. Vatican City


 

The videos I share are pretty random, I am not supporting one page or another. I have seen all of the things I will show you many times from many different sources and over the years, the original videos mysteriously disappear from YouTube. 


Much more truth to come.................

No comments:

Post a Comment